Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pixar Corner: Celebrating Two Years


Today, for me, is quite an exciting day. Exactly two years ago, on April 21st, 2010, this blog was created. These two years have completely changed my life.

I've improved not only as a writer, but as a person, I think, because this blog has motivated me to be dedicated and to not give up on what I wish to accomplish. Blogging has taught me that, with determination and a little luck, anything is possible. Just a year after starting Pixar Corner, I found myself entering the actual Pixar studios in Emeryville.

I'd like to thank all my readers, followers, friends, and family for always motivating me and encouraging me, and I hope you all enjoy this site. And thank you, of course, to Pixar, for inspiring me with your extraordinary characters, worlds, and stories.

I hope for many more years of blogging about Pixar!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

congragulations! You've done an amazing job on this blog!