Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hilarious 'Brave' Clips Feature Merida's Family


Two clips from Brave have made their debut online. They give us a closer look at Merida's family members.

In this first one, the triplets (up to no good as usual) steal a little stash of sweets from a woman. It's hit and run for these little criminals.



The next one shows us the family dinner scene from the film, where Fergus tells the story of his risky encounter with the beast Mor'du. Be sure to pay attention to what the triplets are doing in this clip as well.



The triplets steal the show, I must say. I literally laughed out loud in the second clip. These three wee guys have now officially become some of my favorite Pixar characters. I can't wait to see more of their shenanigans.

Only a little bit over a month left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...With one DEAD EYE. I drew my sword and...!

Anonymous said...

Did you realize how fast she ate that apple??? ;)